Sunday, April 24, 2016

Personal Portfolio

As an art teacher, its important to practice your craft and continue cultivating skills to pass on to your students. Having a wide variety of examples of your work helps to verify your status as an art professional and helps display your strengths to potential employers.

While I would enjoy teaching any level art class, as an artist, my strengths are in two dimensional design. I enjoy drawing, painting, printmaking, and mixed media work. Three dimensional design has recently become a growing interest of mine. Film photography was a passion of mine during my own years in high school art classes and I have a strong desire to learn more skills in photoshop and digital photography.

The majority of my work is not photographed but the few examples I do have now are displayed










No comments:

Post a Comment